Bosco

I know it has been a while since I blogged so I am trying to update as much as possible. There would have been a post for 4th of July, Bracken's second birthday, and some swimming fun but this little creature...........(Bosco) got a hold of my SD card and bit right through it leaving me with no pictures and a gut ache of no proof that my 2 year old had a birthday :(

Bosco was my Mothers day present to myself this year. I have not posted any pictures of him because I have to admit the beginning was pretty rough and I did not feel he was worthy enough yet to get a post. He was like having a newborn all over again! I had to call my close friend Danielle for support and reasoning why I should keep the little hair ball. As time has gone by, I really enjoy hearing Bracken laugh with him and now that he is potty trained, I feel less stressed about getting him-minus today's incident where he chewed up my SD card!!!


All in all he is pretty fun and Bracken loves his new best friend. By the way, he is a Shorkie (shitzu + Yorkie)