Vegas BABY!

We spent a whole week in Vegas and we loved every minute of it! We played at the pool, visited casinos, the aquarium, went to a all trampoline warehouse, and shopped (my favorite).

We went to the Vegas temple grounds to have lunch one day. We wanted to go through a session but I don't think the nice ladies would appreciate a 2 year old running around in there....
Here is the trampoline warehouse. This place was one of the coolest things in the world. The floors and walls were all tramps. We paid for 1/2 hour worth of jumping time. At first we were leery on if that would give us enough time but after 20 min....I was so tired, Davin was sweating, and Bracken had LAID down to take a little rest! What happened to the good ol' days when I could just jump all day?.....

I actually think this is a horrible picture of me but I promised Davin I would post it. At least I am getting some air!
Davin and his moves


This is one of my favorite moments of the trip. It started out with Davin just sitting on the toilet (not using it thankfully) talking to me while I got ready for the day. All of a sudden we hear a CRACK and then Splash! Water filled the bathroom floor. Of course Davin jumps up and both of us were wondering 'what in the world just happened?!' I immediately started laughing and could not stop. Davin, being slightly embarrassed and peeved that this stuff happens to him all the time, gets up and calls maitenence. I have to admit, behind my laughter I was a little worried this fiasco was going to cost more than what I budgeted for our little trip. However, I guess the toilet must have had a crack in it already so they brought up the spare (who honestly keeps a spare toilet?) and it was all taken care of.....at least the toilet that is, Davin's pride is a little shot! :)



The Aquarium


Bracken and his Auntie Monica

Petting the sting rays. Bracken is still very indifferent about the whole situation

I thought this was the coolest looking fish ever!

Ohhhhhh a family picture....Precious (its Vegas ok...I am not going to do my hair)