The Zoo and rides

Steph and I took the kids:Madison, Braxton, and Bracken to Tauphus Park . After the Zoo we went to ride the rides. At first I was afraid Bracken would get on them and then scream until they stopped. I was wrong. He laughed the whole time and proved me majorly wrong. Thanks Steph for the fun day! I really needed it.
This picture kills me every time. Madison and Braxton wanted to ride the Octopus sooo bad. We put them on it and they loved it for about..oh...the first 30 sec. Then the conductor-ride controller dude decided since they were laughing and enjoying themselves so much that he should turn it up so it would go faster. This was the ending result.... Madison was crammed into the bottom of the seat clinging on to the bar as hard as she could so she would not be flown aimlessly into the sky and Braxton cried his poor little heart out.
Bracken and Braxton getting ready to fly in the airplane. Bracken LOVED this ride. I was so impressed he liked it so much.

The kids soon forgot about the octopus ride fiasco as soon as they got to ride the Ferris wheel with their Mom. Although I was a little scared for all of their lives, (the engine and wheel were making some horrible sounds) they had fun.
One of the "ducks" wanted to say hi!