ow,owie...peez!

Last night I was preparing Bracken for his bath when he became very concerned about his little man area. He started to say oww,owie mommy....I knew he had a little diaper rash on it but I also knew where his sympathies were headed. So I told Bracken to go find daddy to show him. Bracken then went down the stairs to show his Daddy the pain his little peep was in. I heard him say ow..owie during each step. The next part I will explian in dialoge because it was just so priceless.....
Bracken-Ow, owie daddy
Davin-Oh sorry bud I can see your peep hurts
Bracken- OW! OWIE! OW! (this was done in a little more passionate tone)
Davin- I love you...
Bracken- OW! OWIE (now holding his peep as far out as possible) OW! OWIE! Peez!
Davin- (frustrated) I'm Sorry Bud I am not going to Kiss your Peepee better!

I was upstairs on the floor laughing!

Bracken was a little broken hearted Davin would not kiss his peepee better but he soon forgot when he saw all the trucks in the bathtub he could play with.