St. George Baby!

Stephanie called me up Monday morning asking me to go with her to St George in one hour. Heck ya!! We hauled to get packed, shoved 1-one year old and 2-three year olds in the back seat and we were off! It was so much fun! We stayed with her parents all week, which they had a pool, and swam all day long! We ate at Cafe rio and the pasta factory (YUM), went to the outlets, and had major tramp wars (of course I won!) Steph is so much fun to be with. I am so lucky to have such a good friend. These pictures were taken at the main street water park. Bracken loved the water! YAY! I was starting to wonder if he was my child due the the incident at ross park.(Scroll down to find that story)
Braxton's killer slide
What cutie's!
My Baby loving the water. I know..I keep my child pasty white.....