Steve is pointing out that you could pick any color of M&M for the "low price" of 10 bucks per pound!!!!! Can we say a rip off!!!! We settled for the normal bags of M&M's for a dollar!
Las Vegas
We met up with Steve, Cassi, and Kim in Vegas after Bullhead City. We spent 2 days there shopping, walking the strip and again loving the warm weather!
Kim, Cassi and I went to the Phantom of the Opera! Steve was very kind to give up his ticket so I could get to go. It has always been something I have wanted to do! We sat in the front row! There was a part where fire was coming from the stage and I could feel my eye brows getting sinched! It was so much fun!
The M&M factory!
Me and Steve will always love our M&M's!
The Hoover Dam! We didn't park and go walk the bridge due to the $7 dollar parking fee! What do these people think we are?...rich or something!
